Effective Date: April 2021
Published on: 28th April, 2021
- “Data Intermediary” means an organisation which Processes personal data on behalf of another organisation but does not include an employee of that other organisation.
- “End-User” means any person or entity with whom the Subscriber interacts using the Service(s).
- “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified — a) from that data; or b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access
- “Process” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Service(s)” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in the Terms.
- “Subscriber” means the natural or legal person that has subscribed to the Service(s) by agreeing to the Terms
- “Terms” means the binding contract between Qapita and You which governs the access and use of the Service(s) by You available at
- “Website(s)” means the websites that Qapita operates.
- “You” and “Your” means an identified or identifiable natural person whose Personal Data Qapita Processes.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if You have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if You wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Contact No: +91-98407 81751
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org