Product Updates: Q2 - 2022
As an administrator, you can now generate different types of reports for Option Awards, Share Awards and CapTable.
- Transaction Report (CapTable)
- CapTable with ESOP Holdings (CapTable)
- Award Acceptance status report (Equity Awards)
- Form SH6 (As per Rule 12 of Companies Act: Required for unlisted companies in India) (Equity Awards)
- Equity Available Report (Equity Awards)
- Exercise Report with details of payment (Equity Awards)
View our support article on Reports in QapMap.
- This feature allows clients to generate a share certificate by defining a template of their choice.
- The generated share certificate has to be e-signed by two authorized personnel of the company.
- This feature eliminates the entire process of printing, signing and posting the share certificates offline to stakeholders and saves a lot of time.
Enhancement in separation rules for Option awards
- Ability to configure different separation rules based on tenure of employee with the company.
- If commencement date is not entered in stakeholder form, default rule configured shall be applied for separation.
Enhancement while marking separations for stakeholders
- You can now transfer account to personal email id of the employee: Existing account will be deactivated, and user will receive an email on personal email id for creating a new account.
- Alternatively, you can also deactivate account of employee on marking separation.
View our support article on Mark Separation for a Stakeholder.